Thursday, September 09, 2004

CHOPSTICKS OR TONGS?


Today before work, I stopped in the cafeteria for my bagel and a schmeer. I mashed them into the toaster slots and pressed the lever.
After a couple of minutes, I had the usual problem of trying to pry out the larger half. I looked at one of the workers who was standing around and jokingly said, "You guys ought to supply some wooden chopsticks, so we can fish these bagels out of here." Do you know what the dipshit did? He handed me a pair of METAL tongs! I couldn't help it. I said, "OH NICE! METAL. Sure will make a GREAT ELECTROCUTION!" He just pursed his lips and turned his heel and walked into the kitchen. My God, are there really really that many complete idiots out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes

D. said...

i wish that it was legal to hit stupid people. :-P