Friday, September 03, 2004

GOTH NIGHT and JURY DUTY

Well, I got summoned for jury duty next month. SUX!
So I have to find the perfect Goth outfit for this occasion.
Decisions decisions........Do I do the tough Goth look or do
I do the sexy vixen Goth thing (so I can show all the lawyers
and judges my tattoos) or
Do I do the Goth secretary look???
Send me your vote......



Photo by UrineAmerica
Oh by the way.......Did I mention, I
don't normally dress GOTH????
EDIT
So I go to jury duty and I'm dressed in black with a long (to the ankle) black jacket. I've got black eye make up and look like a vamp from a 1920's movie. White face and lipstick so deep red it looks black. Fake black eyelashes to enhance the darkness of my eyes. I'm scary. I get off at the California station "L" stop with two elderly women and I'm walking behind them, I couldn't help notice one of them looking over her shoulders at me. They probably thought I was going to whack them or pick their pockets. LOL I'm giggling to myself. So at the courthouse, a couple hours pass. Then they call my number. AW PISS! I say. So we go into a room, they take a mini roll call and dismiss me. Cool beans! I'm excited. We go to lunch and come back and I never hear another thing. They gave me a check for 17 bucks and I'm free. I go downtown and spend almost that much on some lipstick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The courthouse will love the second one, it's the most appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Second one please.