Friday, July 30, 2004

WASN'T THE FIRST ONE ENOUGH?



As a kid and teen, I loved horror films.
I use to live and breath awaiting the next one due out.
I was Miss blood and guts. The gorier the better.
Out came The Exorcist.........
AND THEN IT WAS ALL OVER.
That film scared the crap out of me, and horror films
were no more. I didn't see a horror film ever and then
was only able to see the edited version on t.v. and in
broad daylight. Like, on a Halloween afternoon, I think
I saw Wolfen and Interview With A Vampyre. That's
about all I can handle.
I'm not alone in this. I think, it left a bad taste in most
peoples mouths. It's like having a scar in the brain.
I've been traumatized and the scars are still there to
remind me, how I - (Miss never gets scared to go anywhere)
can easily have the crap scared out of me.
Hell, (no pun intended) even the trailer of the movie scares
the crap out of me.
So that leaves me with the rhetorical question......
Wasn't the first one enough?

No comments: