Sunday, March 27, 2005

SOME OLD PEOPLE ARE SOOOO WEIRD!

AND ARE TOO ANAL FOR TOO LONG

My question is why OH WHY are some people so extremely anal? They have money for everything else but can't find $5.00 in 25 years time to go to a thrift shop to buy a used touch tone phone?! Out of curiosity I went to the Salvation Army thrift shop just to look to see what the going price was, so that the next time they call, I'll tell them where to go and find one.
I work in an office and deal with the public and always have to hear them bitch bitch bitch about not being able to get through because they have a ROTARY PHONE! WTF? Puhlease stick a fork in my eyes so that I can concentrate on a new kind of pain!

I have a retro rotary phone. I love it. But I have a normal people's phone too.
Why do I say that? BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT NORMAL IF YOU'RE LIVING WITH ONLY A ROTARY PHONE! You are a pain in the ass who always bothers operators, when you can just press a simple number on the keypad.

No comments: