Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oh My Aching Finger!!!




I had a freak accident 10 days ago and to make a long story short my 3rd finger of my right hand is busted. I had X-rays and I am not fractured. Yay! However after seeing my friend Dr Jan, she suspects since it's so swollen after 9 days and is still painful that I may have torn ligaments. She gave me a script for an MRI. I can do it if I want whilst she's out of town. I had an osteopaethic treatment for my abused back and finger and did some fab hydrotherapy as well. I feel a bit better but no cigar. I need to sweat this out. Hellz bellz I don't want an MRI!!!
I'm not afraid, but Geeze that's radical for a person who just wacked her hand on a gate. I need a hamburger. I haven't had a nice big juicy greesy burger in yonks. That'll be my weekend treat. Yippee!!!! It'll go straight to my ass and I wont be so upset about the painful finger. I'll have more pain when I see my fat ass in the mirror!!!!

3 comments:

Rhianna said...

I broke my left hand pinky during a co-ed basketball game when I was 13. I was taking classical guitar lessons at the time, so everything was messed up. I hope your finger feels better soon :)

CatWoman said...

Gee thanks vampyre gurl. Did you ever finish the guitar lessons in the end?????????????

Rhianna said...

I had a good excuse not to practice for a while...